APC IT Power Distribution Module 3 Pole 5 Wire 63A IEC309 620cm
A touch-safe Power Distribution Module (including circuit breaker, power cord, power connection, and circuit monitoring) that eliminates the need for hot work or shutdowns during expansion of the power distribution system.
- Nominal Output Voltage 230V,400V 3PH
- Maximum Total Current Draw per Phase 63A
- Output Connections (1) IEC 309
- Nominal Input Voltage 400V 3PH
- Input Frequency 50 Hz
- Maximum Line Current per phase 63A
- Net Weight 20.45 KG
- Maximum Height 152.00 mm
- Maximum Width 267.00 mm
- Maximum Depth 305.00 mm
- Shipping Weight 22.27 KG
- Shipping Height 229.00 mm
- Shipping Width 508.00 mm
- Shipping Depth 508.00 mm
- Color Black,Grey
- Operating Environment 0 - 30 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
- Operating Elevation 0-3000 meters
- Storage Temperature -15 - 40 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
- Storage Elevation 0-4500 meters
- Regulatory Approvals CE,VDE
- Standard Warranty 1 year repair or replace
- Environmental Compliance RoHS 7b Exemption,REACH: Contains No SVHCs
Full-featured management via a Web browser as well as comprehensive management from a Network Management System.
Provides a number of outlets to bring power to rack equipment at an affordable price.
Minimizes your real estate expenses
PDU equipment can easily be relocated to accommodate a changing data center environment.
Status available to customers both in the data center and remotely
Superior design flexibility enables a wide range of customer requirements to be addressed.
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Features & Benefits
Enhance user safety with isolation at all touch points and with positive locking mechanisms that reduce the risk of accidental disconnection
Measure and monitor power consumption and usage with branch circuit monitoring and output metering, which are included at no extra cost
Access status information about the performance of the Power Distribution Module
Install factory-assembled Power Distribution Modules in under ten minutes - no tools are required
Standardization of the power distribution system across all corporate locations is easy - a variety of 1-phase and 3-phase Power Distribution Modules address the unique power requirements of data centers around the world