APC IT Power Distribution Module 3 Pole 5 Wire 40A IEC 309 200cm
A touch-safe Power Distribution Module (including circuit breaker, power cord, power connection, and circuit monitoring) that eliminates the need for hot work or shutdowns during expansion of the power distribution system.
Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet.
Full-featured management via a Web browser as well as comprehensive management from a Network Management System.
Provides a number of outlets to bring power to rack equipment at an affordable price.
PDU equipment can easily be relocated to accommodate a changing data center environment.
Status available to customers both in the data center and remotely
Superior design flexibility enables a wide range of customer requirements to be addressed.
Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet. Allows users to access, configure, and manage units from remote locations to save valuable time. Associated with this feature is the ability to quickly and easily upgrade the firmware via network download to installed units for future product enhancements.
Enhance user safety with isolation at all touch points and with positive locking mechanisms that reduce the risk of accidental disconnection
Measure and monitor power consumption and usage with branch circuit monitoring and output metering, which are included at no extra cost
Access status information about the performance of the Power Distribution Module
Install factory-assembled Power Distribution Modules in under ten minutes - no tools are required
Standardization of the power distribution system across all corporate locations is easy - a variety of 1-phase and 3-phase Power Distribution Modules address the unique power requirements of data centers around the world
- Nominal Output Voltage 230V
- Maximum Total Current Draw per Phase 40A
- Output Connections (1) IEC 309
- Nominal Input Voltage 230V
- Input Frequency 60 Hz
- Acceptable Input Voltage 200-240 VAC
- Maximum Line Current per phase 40A
- Net Weight 13.80 lbs. (6.27 kg)
- Maximum Height 5.00 inches (127 mm)
- Maximum Width 17.50 inches (444 mm)
- Maximum Depth 16.00 inches (406 mm)
- Shipping Weight 15.00 lbs. (6.82 kg)
- Shipping Height 5.00 inches (127 mm)
- Shipping Width 17.50 inches (444 mm)
- Shipping Depth 16.00 inches (406 mm)
- Regulatory Approvals UL Listed
- Standard Warranty 1 year repair or replace
- Environmental Compliance RoHS 7b Exemption